Sarah Palin’s warnings about “death panels” in government health care are coming to fruition with the GOP version, supposedly up for a vote in the House tomorrow right before congressional members disappear for another two-week vacation. The difference from what she said a few years ago, however, is that her own party, not the Democrats, is creating the death panels. In House Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-WI) desperation to pass the “repeal and replace” of the Affordable Care Act, he has blatantly lied about what’s in the Trumpcare bill.
Unlike Ryan’s claims, these are the facts:
- The GOP plan would raise out-of-pocket costs.
- The GOP plan will hurt people between the ages of 40 and 65.
- The GOP plan will remove the ACA benefits to Medicare.
- The GOP plan will strip coverage from some of the 24 million who got it under the ACA.
- The GOP plan allows states to strip pre-existing conditions…
View original post 994 more words